Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boston Herald: 10/20/09: Bribe for seniors (Dotty Fahey)

Subject: 10/18/09 article : Fine line between needy and greedy: by Ann McFeatters

Good article, right on, I am fortunate as a senior that I do not need this $250.00, but my children could use it and other families. Many seniors do need this help and therefore it should be issued by  need.  Pres. Obama is trying to bribe the seniors, because he will cut their healthcare.

As far as inflation the increase in my monthly rent fee of $40.00 is not a mirage.  I do not know where the government is getting their figures but property taxes, utilities etc are going up.  Just wait until the cap & trade bill goes through & the additional taxes, fees for the healthcare bill will be enacted. 


Keep on spending congress and we will all be speaking Chinese because they will own us.

Thanks

Dotty Fahey
Milton, MA
617-333-6887

No comments: